Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Today Matt Musil from KHOU Channel 11 came to our main equipment drop off location to do a story about AIM and what we are doing. The story should be airing early next week, hopefully Tuesday. It was amazing to see so much equipment. The kids in the Dominican are going to be so excited to get so much equipment. I am really amazed at how much of the equipment is really good quality stuff. The generosity of people has been overwhelming. Monday we will be getting together for a picnic to separate all the equipment and get it organized. As the trip gets closer and closer I am getting so excited. I am really praying for the right place to start giving lessons. I never thought I would see the day that my wife would be so passionate about sports and I love it that she is really getting into baseball and sharing my passion to start teaching underprivileged kids. I thank God every day for bringing my wonderful wife into my life.

I just thank God every day that He allows me to serve Him. I am so happy and thankful for all He has done for my family and myself.

Thank you to everyone who donated equipment and money to this mission. And thank you to all those who are praying for our trip and our mission work. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. And I challenge you over this next week to do one small act of random kindness for someone else. We are huge believers in random acts of kindness. When you bless someone else, you will realize that you also receive a blessing. And --- it will put a smile on your face and a smile on someone else’s face!



Have a great day and God Bless,

--Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment